Welcome to my new blog. This blog is all about teaching, which materials to use and how to use everyday objects in your lessons, but also about raising children with multiple languages.
I’m a very active young learners teacher as well as a parent of 2 very very active toddlers. I’m trying to raise my kids tri-lingual.
What can you expect on this site?
- Teaching techniques and advise on how to implement them
- How to teach without having to buy a whole lot of materials and books
- How to raise children with multiple language skills
- Ideas and support on how to do online teaching especially for young learners
- Homeschooling ideas
- Information on teaching ESL in Turkey
- And so much more concerning teaching
Who is this blog for?
Everybody who is interested in teaching, not only teachers but also parents and other caretakers. If you want to help a child to learn languages, then this is the place to be.